Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What are the 3 things that I would do if I had only 24 hours to live?

A question my dear friend HH asked me today, her topic for Toast Masters Club tomorrow.. I thought for a few seconds, and the following are what I wish to do, in the sequence stated below:

1. Call up all my close friends and talk to them for one good last time, and not mentioning that I will be gone after the day.

2. Call up my brother, sister, and my parents, talk to them to ask them to take good care of themselves, not mentioning that I will be gone in a while.. After the calls, I will write them a love letter.

3. Call up the person whom I love to be with, share with him about my situation and let him know that I wish to be with him for the last few hours..

No other things came into my mind, except my loved ones, at the point that I have to make the decision about what I would like to do in the remaining hours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home