Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Captain

- 2nd person Eddie met in Heaven who was his leader in army, said:

"SACRIFICE, You made one. I made one. We all make them. But you were angry over yours. You kept thinking about what you lost." "You didn't get it. Sacrifice is a part of life. It's supposed to be. It's not something to regret. It's something to aspire to. Little sacrifices. Big sacrifices. A mother works so her son can go to school. A daughter moves home to take care of her sick father..."

"...Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else."

"I shot you, all right, and you lost something, but you gained something as well. You just don't know it yet. I gained something, too."

1 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 1:46 AM, Blogger WaterLily said...

Shad, it's a very pleasant surprise to have you in my blog! :) I hope you enjoy the journey of motherhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home